Tuesday, March 31, 2009

March 18 2009

March 18 2009

It’s time to decide!!!

Now I arrive at the moment, when I have to decide something important. Dunno how it will affect me in the future. But one thing I know and trust is, that this life won’t be forever, and I have a very big responsibility.

So hard to let go all the things that have been in my mind all this time,,, all the memory, the peoples I love, my dreams, hopes, and all that I gonna do in my future.

But as I’ve ever said, my life is not my own, but GOD has created it for me, so, how can I reject when HE asks me to do something for HIM. So I declare to the virtual world =) that I decide to accept all the plans GOD has in my life. Thx 4 loving me, and thanks for bringing me into this awesome and wonderful life. Amen…

5 comments:

  1. Jadi penasaran deh.. mank bikin komitmen apa tha? jgn2 mutusin mo terima lamaran ato ngga yach? ha ha ha kidding..

    What so important that will affect you till the rest of your life? But sure as long as it in right way.. I'll support you anyway :D

    Friend forever?

    ReplyDelete
  2. bikin komitmen nggak jadi kebo lagi oom. :)) hha. kidding juga.

    yeah... friend for evah!!!

    thank ya thank ya so much. for supporting me, and what i decided.

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hiks..
    kalau mo bunuh diri bilang2 ya? ntar aku siapin baygon, racun tikus, sama tali, oh satu lagi silet yang tajem...

    biar kamunya gak kesakitan.... hihihi

    knp atuh putri tidur?
    lagi down ya? gara2 diputusin pacarnya ya? atau curiga gara2 gak bisa ikutan UTS gara2 kesiangan masuknya dan itu disebabkan oleh mata kamu yang lagi teler pas baca smsnya wahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  4. :D hahaha... bunuh diri??? dududuh... idup yg singkat ini masa diakhiri secepat ituh. hidup ini singkat, hargai hidup dengan bobo yg cukup. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. :D hahaha... bunuh diri??? dududuh... idup yg singkat ini masa diakhiri secepat ituh. hidup ini singkat, hargai hidup dengan bobo yg cukup. ^^

    ya gak usah bunuh diri juga minimalnya bunuh orang wakakakakak

    ya sudah ketebak kok, sleeping anywhere, anyplace, and anytime hihihi :P

    ReplyDelete

Comment anything, ask me anything :)